The BCal Forum
Welcome to

The BCal Forum

British Caledonian - A Tribute

www.british-caledonian.com
The BCal Forum

The forum for the former staff and friends of British Caledonian Airways

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A very Long Shot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
phillucas

PostSubject: A very Long Shot   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

Hi everyone,

This is a very long shot indeed, but I thought I'd ask in the hope that someone may be able to point me in the right direction. I've recently been trying to track down the first plane I ever flew on. (This would have been much more simple if I had taken a photo of the reg. at the time).

Anyway, what I know is this. It was in 1985 and flew from London Gatwick to Agadir in Morocco. It was a British Caledonian Charter DC10. Having done some research I've got it down to 2 possible aircraft, G-BJZE and G-BJZD, which I understand were both ex Laker aircraft and, more surprising to me, still flying today with Fed Ex.

So, what I really want to do now is take the next step and try and work out which one of these two aircraft it may have been. Like I said, a very long shot and my information is quite scarce. It may not be possible at all, but I just wondered if anyone would have an idea about what I could do next.

Thanks for reading this, and I'm really sorry this question is just a strange thing I want to find out.

Thanks again,

Phil

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A very Long Shot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1