The BCal Forum
Welcome to

The BCal Forum

British Caledonian - A Tribute

www.british-caledonian.com
The BCal Forum

The forum for the former staff and friends of British Caledonian Airways

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New Registrant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pfoster

PostSubject: New Registrant   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:12 am

Hi to all my old colleagues - this is Pam Foster, I worked for Caledonian Airways and then BCAL for Ian Ritchie, Director of Sales & Marketing from 1969 to 1971 when I left to have my son. At that time I was married to Peter Foster who worked in the Far East Sales Dept. I went back to BCAL right when Ian Ritchie passed away and helped to finalize his work affairs - then moving on to work with John dela Haye on the new livery, new stationery, update the LGW lounges, and bring in the new customer contact uniform using lighter fabrics and newly designed tartans. I also worked on the interior of the launch A320 aircraft with the team headed by Ernie Bracken and was taken on with BA immediately after the "merger" to change the interior to BA design. I still have the brochure which we produced for the A320 Inaugural flight.
I would love to hear from any of my former colleagues - I loved working at Caledonian Airways and BCAL and look back on that period of my working life with great affection.
Best wishes
Pam
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fosterinteriorsinc.com

New Registrant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BCal Forum :: Welcome to the British Caledonian Forum-
Jump to: